Extractor for Analysis of Meals
1,520.00 € 1,520.00 € + VAT
Extractor for Analysis of MealsRef.:
Device designed to reproduce the principle of the artificial digestion of meats using enzymes andcontrolled pH with the purpose to analysis the not digested residuals.
Why buy from 333shop.com?
- Top brands and tested products
- We are livestock producers and veterinarians
- Serving you since 1998 (20+ years)
- Assistance by telephone
- Easy and secure payment
- Hot plate 140 mm of diameter with regulation and digital indication of temperature by means of probe Pt100, precision of ±0.5º C. Adjustable up to 100 ºC by membrane keys
- Independent adjustable magnetic stirrer, maxim 1800r.p.m., and magnetic stirring bar of samarium of great power
- Automatic dispenser pump of reagent with container, provided of conduits in Viton(only model D-75A)
- Selector /initiator for the automatic reagent dosage, 50 or 100 samples(only model D-75A)
- Device for the digestion collection, constituted by draw container with sieve and PTFE stopcock
- Graduate container of previous collection of the sample with PTFE stopcock.
- Glass container for the samples to digest
- Cuvette 180x40 mm of final sample collection, with the bottom divided in squares to facilitate the methods that recommend a microscopic exam or by means of projectors
- A reagent flask is included for pH, 5 doses of 10 grams of enzyme and graduate cylinder
- Luminous main switch
- Independent switches for heating, stirrer and selector of reagent dosage
- Pilots light of operation
- Membrane keys for temperature adjust
- Temperature display and stainless steel Pt100 probe with glass/gel protector cover to avoid corrosion
- Clip for temperature probe and dose reagent tip made in PTFE.
- Support integrated for the collection containers with front opening to facilitate their extraction
- Overall size: 400 x 300 x 600 mm. (w x d x h)
- Size of the furniture heater-stirrer: 220x240x80mm, with heater plate
- Operation: 230V 50/60Hz. Amp. 2.
- Weight: 12 Kg
Big screen elecronic timer
Complete 2-litre funnel support set and calibrated tube
Compressoria for meat inspection
Compressoria for meat inspection Hauptner
Pepsin NF 1:10000, 1 Kg
Pepsin NF 1:10000, 10x10 g
Precision scale Baxtran
Reagent 1L, Hydrochloric Acid 25%
Sample beaker, glass, 3L
Temperature probe Pt 100 – spare part for stirrer
Transparent methacrylate 180 x 40-mm rectangular tray
Tray, stainless steel for 50 samples
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.