Powermister, 220 Volt, stainless steel
1,822.69 € 1,822.69 € + VAT
Powermister, 220 Volt, stainless steelRef.:
Powermister is an ideal tool for disinfecting and moistening of stables and combating vermin because of its high capacity and reliability.
Why buy from 333shop.com?
- Top brands and tested products
- We are livestock producers and veterinarians
- Serving you since 1998 (20+ years)
- Assistance by telephone
- Easy and secure payment
- The dispersion range of the canon (60 meters) is higher with less liquid than at other spraying methods because of the very fine droplets of moisture
- The air particles of the disinfection canon are so small (micro particles) that they sink with at a speed of only half a meter per hour
- This slow decline of the air particles makes this canon very suitable to use in areas with air circulation, Not only the surfaces are treated, but also the corners and holes
- The engine consists of one piece, so contact of the disinfectant or dirt with the engine is avoided
- Tank content: 60 liters
- Consumption of the amount of liquid is easily adjustable from 0 till 45 liters per hour
- Per hour there passes 4880 m² air through the fan.
- Can be parked with the brakes on through the parking lever on the rear wheels.
- Frame of stainless steel which is easy in maintenance, gives less wear and is not susceptible to interference
Will be delivered without pump. De choice of the pump depends on the application and the used chemicals.
Dosage: The maximal consumption of the Powermister is 28 liters per hour, depends on the pump. At the hoses pump it is not allowed to reduce the dosing tap.
- Water tank capacity: 60 liters
- Water consumption: 0-30 liters per hour
- Dispersion range: ± 60 cm
- Revolutions: 1700 (fan)/ 3400 (disc)
- Power consumption: 300 watt
- Pump pressure: ± 6 bar
- Diameter: 560 mm (outlet) 610 mm (air inlet)
- Net weight: 50 kg
- Gross weight: 70 kg
- Dimensions (wxlxh): 65 x 91 x 140 cm
- Switch: fan switch/disc (spraying) switch
The distribution plate is and remains of coppers because stainless steel has a too smooth surface to divide the water properly. Copper is from nature rougher and ensures a better droplet distribution.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.