Compact Design Scale 6,000 g Baxtran
152.00 € 152.00 € + VAT
Compact Design Scale 6,000 g BaxtranRef.:
Highly accurate and affordable compact design scale with calibration, weight range up to 10 kg, selectable measuring units (g, kg, oz, lb, ozt, ct, etc).
Manufacturer of all kinds of high-quality scales, from weighing pallet jacks to high-precision scales, for courier and veterinary services.
Why buy from 333shop.com?
- Top brands and tested products
- We are livestock producers and veterinarians
- Serving you since 1998 (20+ years)
- Assistance by telephone
- Easy and secure payment
The compact design scale has a wide weight range and a high accuracy. This compact design scale is very versatile device with a high quality and readability from 0.2 g. It is very simple to operate it. It is portable and ultra fast results appear immediately on the large display. Yet the scale is lightweight enough to be carried anywhere for counting. The compact design scale offers an exceptional combination of remarkable features at affordable prices. This compact scale has a removable weighing pan for better cleaning. It also has the pieces counting function and large weighing pan for easy access, range blanking key, and a quick response time. This compact scale has a power supply of 240 V (adapter is included in the delivery), but you can also use the batteries. The scale has adjusting feet and fixation for the leveling. Another advantage of this compact design scale is its RS 232 interface. With the integrated RS-232 interface and the optional software kit you will be able to transmit the weighing data to a computer or portable. The adjustment weights that you can also acquire as optional allow you a good control and the quick readjustment of the scale. You can send us the scale for ISO calibration or for a regular recalibration. You can also do it in a credited laboratory. The compact design scale is the ideal tool for the production, laboratories, the entrance and exit control, as well as for a mobile use (i.e. for the external technical service).
- Adjustable program: adjust accuracy with a weight
- Pieces counting function: parts counting, pieces to weight convertor (pcs)
- Automatic illumination of the display (if the compact design scale is stable, the stability symbol appears in the screen)
- Tare function in the middle of the range (you can repeat it several times)
- Selectable measuring units: mg, g, kg, N, oz, lb, ct, taels
- Weighing pan made of steel (removable)
- IP 54 Protection: protected against dust and water.
- Mains adapter supplied (240 V)
- Battery as an option
- Low battery indicator
- ISO Certificate for compact design scale (i.e. according to DIN ISO 9000)
- Weight range [g]: 6,000
- Readability [g]: 0.1
- Reproducibility [g]: 0.1
- Linearity [g]: ± 0.2
- Minimum load [g]: 0.3
- Pan size [mm]: 170 x 180
- Indicator: Large display (15 mm) with backlight
- Power supply: Adapter (240 V / 50 Hz) or battery (6 battteries AA 1.5 V)
- Housing: plastic ABS
- Protection: IP 54
- Dimensions: 180 x 245 x 70 mm
- Net weight: aprox. 680 g
1 x Compact design scale
1 x weighing pan
1 x mains net adapter
1 x user manual
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.