Grain Master DRAMINSKI GMS
530.00 € 530.00 € + VAT
Grain Master DRAMINSKI GMSRef.:
Grain moisture meter with sample grinding. This device guarantees accurate moisture measurement in field conditions.
Renowned manufacturer of high-tech electronic equipment for the agriculture, stockbreeding and veterinary sectors. Specialised in hygrometers, ultrasound scanners, heat and pregnancy detectors, and mastitis detectors.
Why buy from 333shop.com?
- Top brands and tested products
- We are livestock producers and veterinarians
- Serving you since 1998 (20+ years)
- Assistance by telephone
- Easy and secure payment
It is recommended to test moisture of corn up to 45%.
The device is designed for:
- large grain producers
- companies providing grain drying services
- grain purchasing companies
Why should you have it?
- sample grinding guarantees fast, accurate and reproducible measurement
- average measurement accurateness ±0.5% for normalized grain
- ability to modify readings
- thanks to the attached key, sample grinding does not require using a lot of force
- durable and robust construction
The grain moisture meter has calibrations for 16 species of grain, oil plants and legumes with the following measuring range:
- Pea 9.5% – 23.0%
- Spring barley 10.0% – 25.0%
- Cannabis sativa 4.4% – 15.0%
- Maize 10.0% – 30.0%
- Maize 30.0% – 45.0%
- Blue lupine 10.0% – 28.0%
- Oats 10.1% – 25.0%
- Millet 8.0% – 15.0%
- Variety wheat 10.0% – 24.5%
- Common wheat 10.0% – 27.0%
- Triticale 11.0% – 26.0%
- Paddy rice 8.0% – 32.5%
- Canola 4.9% – 20.0%
- Soya 5.0% – 40.0%
- Vetch 7.0% – 20.0%
- Rye 10.5% – 29.0%
- Rice white 8.0% – 20.0%
- Rice brown 7.0% – 20.0%
- Mung beans 8.3% – 23.0%
- Sorghum 6.0% – 30.0%
- Buckwheat 7.0% – 20.0%
We can add new calibrations upon customer’s request:
- Safflower 6.0% – 20.0%
- Maize 10.5% – 45.0%
- Pigeon pea 9.5% – 22.0%
- Oil radish 5.0% – 20.0%
How does Grain Master work?
Grain Master Grain Moisture Meter measures the moisture of grain. It is equipped in special friction discs which grind grain. Owing to the destruction of the grain structure results become very accurate and reproducible. Specially selected ratchet-type key helps to grind the grain. It also serves as a measure.
What is modification used for?
DRAMINSKI Grain Master gives possibility of modifying calibration curves. Moisture meter users can calibrate the device on their own, i.e. modify preset moisture curves for each species, which curves have been created based on comparative studies with the use of an oven-drying method.
Calibration consists in modifying (correcting) meter readings by increasing or decreasing the value of readings for a given species by the same amount within the entire measurement range. Modification is made, if the user finds that for a given species a device tends to overestimate or underestimate the results by a similar value within the entire moisture range.
The set includes:
- transport case with foam
- DRAMINSKI GMS moisture meter
- rubber dust cup of mini-USB port
- 24 mm cap (dispenser)
- measuring chamber knob
- ratchet wrench
- USB cable to communicate with PC
- plastic brush to clean the measuring chamber
- plastic brush to clean the measuring chamber (with a handle)
- battery, type 6LF-22, 9V
- instruction manual
36 Months Warranty
Unit weight 1160 g (with battery)
Dimensions 21.5 x 11.0 x 10.5 cm
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.