CONEJEX Plus Rabbit and deer repellent, 1 litre
17.50 € 17.50 € + VAT
CONEJEX Plus Rabbit and deer repellent, 1 litreRef.:
Concentrated repellent preparation for protecting crops and plants from attacks by rabbits, hares and cervids (including goats).
European specialist in personal- and professional-use products for controlling all kinds of pests with a non-existent or minimal impact on the environment.
Why buy from 333shop.com?
- Top brands and tested products
- We are livestock producers and veterinarians
- Serving you since 1998 (20+ years)
- Assistance by telephone
- Easy and secure payment
Crop protection against damages caused by rabbits through the painting of trunks or by spraying.
Dosage and directions for use:
- Brush: For the protection of trunks during the plant latency season, or for small uses in gardens, dilute 1 part of repellent in 9 parts of water. As a loading dose due to intense attacks, increase the dosage up to 1 part of repellent in 3 parts of water. 1 diluted litre for treating between 100 and 200 trunks depending on their diameter and the conditions of their bark. If effective, a backpack sprayer can be used. It is possible to treat a boundary with some 3 lines of trees and obtain a barrier effect.
- Backpack: For small surfaces or small vegetable gardens, apply it on the boundaries, in dens in large plots (1 day before the extensive treatment), young plants trays, nurseries, and for any other isolated use in trees and plants. Vary the concentration depending on the conditions and the desired effect. Dilute 1 part of repellent in 19, 18, 17... etc. parts of water until reaching 1 litre of repellent in 9 litres of water, respecting the most effective minimum dose.
- With trailer spraying or not, and with wheelbarrow spraying: With lateral nozzles, bars or gun. For crop plots, cereals, vines, fruits trees, vegetables and shoots with enough support. Dilute 3-5 litres of repellent in 100, 200 or 300 litres of water for treating 1 hectare: if applied onto 5-m wide crop boundaries, its barrier effect allows to protect several hectares with the same dose. It is possible to economise by spraying the plants with a gun.
Up to 2-5 weeks, depending on the following factors: rain, plant growth, infestation level and temperatures.
- Application: diluted, onto the vegetation.
- Peripheral application onto the internal edge, onto plants, shoots, trees and/or trunks, along some metres, to create a “barrier” effect. Eventually, onto the external edges if there are weeds, brush or rabbit dens very near.
- Composition: 165 gr/l of ichthyoleic complex.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.