4-meter electric gate Llampec
96.97 € 96.97 € + VAT
4-meter electric gate LlampecRef.:
Innovative system that provides the easiest and most effective solution to allow the entrance and exit of vehicles and/or people automatically.
Manufacturer of electric fences, both mains-, battery- and solar-powered, and their accessories. With more than 30 years of experience.
Why buy from 333shop.com?
- Top brands and tested products
- We are livestock producers and veterinarians
- Serving you since 1998 (20+ years)
- Assistance by telephone
- Easy and secure payment
Reinforced insulators specially designed to avoid the flow of electricity in inappropriate areas.
2-meter-long rods made of a special alloy that are very light and flexible and that allow the flow of electricity.
Special for tractors and vehicles:
- It includes two 2-meter-long rods
- Support for the post
- 7-meter-long underground wire
- Electric fence sign
- Attach (with the lag bolts) one of the insulators to one of the posts where you intend to install the gate. N.B.: We recommend placing the insulator some 80 cm away from the ground.
- Insert the rod in the previously placed insulator.
- Ensure that the end of the spring matches the opening in the insulator.
- Place the spring. To this end, insert the open end in the hook of the insulator, and the closed end in the first hook of the adjustable spring. N.B.: in case that the rod is not parallel with respect to the ground, you only need to move the adjustable spring towards the right or the left.
- To electrify the gate, place one of the conductors near the bolt provided. To do this, simply wrap one of the ends of the doubly insulated wire around the same bolt where you have wrapped the conductor.
- Fit the bolt in the insulator opening and screw this bolt in the nut.
- Repeat the same procedures with the other rod. N.B.: It is recommended to bury the doubly insulated wire come 20 cm below the ground.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.