Wasp and fruit fly trap
5.10 € 5.10 € + VAT
Wasp and fruit fly trapRef.:
Plastic trap used with the Vespokil attractant for controlling wasps and fruit flies.
Why buy from 333shop.com?
- Top brands and tested products
- We are livestock producers and veterinarians
- Serving you since 1998 (20+ years)
- Assistance by telephone
- Easy and secure payment
For the correct functioning of the trap it is necessary to buy the bait.
Directions for use:
Place the traps containing Vespokil at the dilution doses recommended. Place the traps in the areas frequented by the wasps or the fruit flies.
- Fruit, vegetables, meat, beer, wine, alcohol and fermentable sugars plants and storehouses.
- Vegetable gardens, gardens, parks.
- Terraces, balconies, etc.
- Place the trap a at a height of 1.5 m, where it is easy to control, away from the sun and in the middle of the airflow (e.g. under the trees).
- Place a trap every 50 m2.
- Check the trap every seven days to see the amount of trapped insects.
- Replace the attractant bait once the trap is full of insects, becomes dry or after two weeks.
Recommended monitoring period: from February to October, depending on the temperatures.
They can be used indoors and outdoors, but it is recommended to use them outdoors if there is a great olfactory competition or if the smell of the attractant is unpleasant.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.