Modulating Mini-Farm kit for small livestock installations
153.76 € 153.76 € + VAT
Modulating Mini-Farm kit for small livestock installationsRef.:
The Mini Farm Kit is ideal solution for breeding in small spaces and rapid implementation solution
Why buy from 333shop.com?
- Top brands and tested products
- We are livestock producers and veterinarians
- Serving you since 1998 (20+ years)
- Assistance by telephone
- Easy and secure payment
Mini Farm Heating Kit is composed of:
- One KROMS brooder model BP 1 or 1.5(1) to be used with Propane Gas cylinders at 300 mbar fixed pressure. Both models have a manual adjustment valve(2) which allows to modulate the power from 30% up to 100%, according to the heating needs.
- Gas pressure regulator (4), outlet pressure 300 mbar (not adjustable), with connection to the valve of the propane gas cylinder. Connections: Inlet: nut 21,8 or depending on countries, male M20x150.
- Flexible hose for connection to brooder 1,5 m. long. Connections: Inlet and outlet, male M20x150 (3) Users must obtain propane gas bottles (5) from their usual dealer (Model UD-110 in the Spanish market) and an outlet valve (6) with half-turn control and a 21.8 male outlet connector.
- Assemble all the components by means of the nuts of the flexible tube, as shown in Fig. 23. Make sure that gaskets are in good conditions..
- Check the leak-tightness. Security distances have to be respected in accordance with legal safety regulations.
- Brooder has to be hanged from ceiling by means of an anchor and a steel rope, using the suspension chain. A special care must be taken with the tight hold points in order to avoid the brooder to fall down. Because of the fact that brooder has a light weight could be necessary a second anchor in order to get the right position of the brooder.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.