21.34 € 21.34 € + VAT
Valve with membrane, to keep constant water level, in linear troughs or individual drinking bowls, for sows or fattening pigs.
ERRA is a company with more than 40 years of experience in the manufacturing and assembly of all kinds of stockbreeding equipment for pigs and cattle farms.
Why buy from 333shop.com?
- Top brands and tested products
- We are livestock producers and veterinarians
- Serving you since 1998 (20+ years)
- Assistance by telephone
- Easy and secure payment
- Constant water level, where the ½”pipe ends, at the lower part.
- Possible to graduate water level by raising or lowering the pipe.
- Quick and easy to open the valve, to clean or replace the membrane.
- Working water pressure between 1,0 Bar. To 3,5 Bar.
- Kit includes 10mm quick connection pipe to ½” thread and individual tap.
- 10mm pipe avoids possible air pockets.
- Compatible with stainless steel pipe ½”, without needing thread.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.