Dosatron D07RE5 EPDM 0,8-5%, 0,7 m³/h pump
695.57 € 695.57 € + VAT
Dosatron D07RE5 EPDM 0,8-5%, 0,7 m³/h pumpRef.:
The Dosatron D25 is a compact dosing pump that injects fluids such as vitamins and minerals into the water supply using water current and hydraulic pressure.
World leader in volumetric and proportional dispensers for their use in animal health, irrrigation, industry and water treatment. Simplicity, precision, flexibility and resistance.
Why buy from 333shop.com?
- Top brands and tested products
- We are livestock producers and veterinarians
- Serving you since 1998 (20+ years)
- Assistance by telephone
- Easy and secure payment
The Dosatron pump is provided with a wall mount, suction hose with filter, and user instructions.
- Highly reliable
- No power required
- Proportionate, continuous injection
- Fully adjustable dosing: 0.8 – 5.5%
- Max. flow: 0.7 m³/hour
Tips for users:
- Not for water that contains sand, manganese, iron, or calcium
- Setting the desired percentage is done by aligning the outermost edge of the adjustment ring with the corresponding position on the scale
- Pump housing: Polypropylene, EPDM
- Motor suction element: Polypropylene, stainless steel, Teflon, EPDM
- Dosing element: Polypropylene, polyethylene, Hastelloy (the spring for the check valve)
- Suction hose: PVC
- Seals: EPDM
- Connection: 3/4” exterior thread
- Dosage: 0.8 – 5.5%
- Max. flow: 0.7 m³/uur
- Operating temperature: 5°C – 40°C
- Operating pressure: 0.3 – 6 bar
- Max. suction height/length: 4 metres
- Max. viscosity: 400 cPs at 20°C
- Weight: 1 kg
- Warranty: 1 year from delivery date. (There is no warranty for wear and tear parts, in case of improper use, breakage damage and failure to maintain)
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.