D3RE10VVF 1-10%, 3m³/h Dosatron pump
1,071.36 € 1,071.36 € + VAT
D3RE10VVF 1-10%, 3m³/h Dosatron pumpRef.:
The Dosatron D25 is a unique dosing pump that injects liquids such as vitamins and minerals into the water pipe with the help of water flow and hydraulic pressure.
World leader in volumetric and proportional dispensers for their use in animal health, irrrigation, industry and water treatment. Simplicity, precision, flexibility and resistance.
Why buy from 333shop.com?
- Top brands and tested products
- We are livestock producers and veterinarians
- Serving you since 1998 (20+ years)
- Assistance by telephone
- Easy and secure payment
The Dosatron pump is supplied with a walll attachment, a suction hose with a filter and an instruction manual.
- Very reliable
- It does nor need electricity
- Proportional and continuous injection
The chemical substances get mixed in the pump body.
The product that has to be dosified does not come into contact with the impulsion part.
Easy to adjust desirable dosage.
- Dosage %: 1.0 - 10.0 %
- Ratio: [1:100 - 1:10]
- Working pressure (bar): 0.5 - 6.0
- Water flow: 10 l/h - 3 m3/h
- Connection: 3/4" male thread
- Self-aspiration up to a height of 4m
- VF gaskets
- Viscosity kit
The Dosatron pump is directly installed in the water supply pipe and it is triggered by the water flow, that activates it to take the required concentrate percentage directly from the tank and inject it into the water.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.