Coccineo Plus feed supplement for piglets
60.00 € 60.00 € + VAT
Coccineo Plus feed supplement for pigletsRef.:
Coccineo Plus is a feed suppplement specifically developed to improve the inestinal health of newborn piglets.
Why buy from 333shop.com?
- Top brands and tested products
- We are livestock producers and veterinarians
- Serving you since 1998 (20+ years)
- Assistance by telephone
- Easy and secure payment
The ensemble of seed, fruit and plant extracts associated to the caprylic and lauric acids monoglycerides have a protective effect on the intestinal mucosa, and vitamin B1 improves the absorption of iron, that is lacking in the piglets, therefore favouring a beter intestinal symbiosis.
- It avoids the adhesion of toxins and pathogenic bacteria to the mucosal cells.
- It repairs the damaged cells and seals the tight bonds because it promotes the adhesion of the membrane proteins.
- It reduces the seriousness of the inflammatory process.
- It bonds to the bacterial endotoxins.
- Antimicrobial action.
- Decrease in the intestinal inflammatory response.
- As it promotes intestinal health, COCCINEO contributes to the improvement of the consistency of the faeces and to the possibility of survival of the newborn piglets.
- It prevents diarrhoea, improves the absorption of iron and increases vitality.
Protein hydrolysates; water; caprylic, capric and lauric mono-, di- and triglycerides; base of several polyphenols; black soya bean extract; pomegranate extract; green tea extract; sorbitol; fructose; maize starch and vitamin B1.
- Red-violet liquid
- Crude protein 26%
- Crude cellulose 0.2%
- Crude oils and fats 5.1%
- Crude ash 2.1%
- Moisture 50%
- Lysine 1.52%
- Methionine 0.39%
Directions for use:
- Administer 1.2 ml / pig within its 3 firrst days of life. If needed,when faced with important challenges, repeat after 8-12 hours.
- Shake welll the container before use.
- Direct administration into the mouth of piglets with the special dispenser.
- 300-gr containers, equivalent to some 250 doses.
Thos product fulfils the current regulation regarding animal nutrition, Regulation UE 183/2005 and UE 767/2009
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.