Soap for fruit trees and gardens Nature Artesano with olive oil 500ml
9.26 € 9.26 € + VAT
Soap for fruit trees and gardens Nature Artesano with olive oil 500mlRef.:
Concentrated artisan soap with olive oil. Ideal for the care and cleaning of plant leaves. High performance.
European specialist in personal- and professional-use products for controlling all kinds of pests with a non-existent or minimal impact on the environment.
Why buy from 333shop.com?
- Top brands and tested products
- We are livestock producers and veterinarians
- Serving you since 1998 (20+ years)
- Assistance by telephone
- Easy and secure payment
Nature Artesano soap with olive oil is a natural product. It is ideal for use in the care and cleaning of plant leaves. It can also be used for cleaning all types of floors. As it is a concentrated soap, it has great performance and is very economical.
Use in the garden and with inside plants:
- Cleaning of leaves stained by aphids, mealybugs, psylla, and whiteflies.
- The black soap, once ready for use, is applied on the foliage to clean the excrements of certain insects.
- Prevents the formation of sooty mold (black spots) that reduce and limit plant growth by hindering photosynthesis.
- Apply the solution early in the morning, if possible, when the plants are still wet from dew.
- Be sure to properly mist the back of the leaves.
Instructions for use:
- Dilute the concentrated solution at the rate of: 10 ml per 1 liter of water.
- Shake to homogenize the solution and spray directly on the surfaces to be cleaned.
- In other gardening uses, it can be used as a wetting agent at the rate of: 1 ml per 1 liter of water.
Period of use:
- Throughout the year as needed.
- Potassium salts of plant origin and olive oil.
- 500 ml.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing.
- In case of ingestion: rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting.
- In case of contact with eyes: Rinse with water for several minutes. If worn, remove contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.