Farm Animal Anesthesia Cattle, Small Ruminants, Camelids, and Pigs
224.40 € 224.40 € + VAT
Farm Animal Anesthesia Cattle, Small Ruminants, Camelids, and PigsRef.:
A completely revised and updated reference for farm animal anesthesia, sedation, and pain management. Lin, HuiChu / Passler, Thomas / Clark-Price, Stuart
Why buy from 333shop.com?
- Top brands and tested products
- We are livestock producers and veterinarians
- Serving you since 1998 (20+ years)
- Assistance by telephone
- Easy and secure payment
A completely revised and updated reference for farm animal anesthesia, sedation, and pain management
In the newly revised Second Edition of Farm Animal Anesthesia: Cattle, Small Ruminants, Camelids, and Pigs, distinguished veterinarians Drs. HuiChu Lin and Paul Walz deliver a practical and easy-to-use manual for techniques associated with anesthesia and pain management in farm animal species. The authors incorporate advances in surgical and diagnostic techniques, with the latest drugs and equipment, updated images, and new technique descriptions added throughout the book.
Reflecting their newfound popularity, Farm Animal Anesthesia offers additional and updated information on drug combinations and anesthetic techniques relevant to small ruminants and potbellied pigs. New chapters and topics on paralytic drugs for complete muscle relaxation, ventilators for advanced orthopedic and ophthalmological surgeries, updated local and regional anesthetic techniques, and comprehensive standing surgery and diagnostic procedures have been added.
Readers will also enjoy access to a companion website with video clips demonstrating techniques described within. The book also includes:
* A thorough introduction to general preanesthetic considerations for ruminants, camelids, including alpacas and llamas, and potbellied pigs
* A comprehensive exploration of commonly used preanesthetics and injectable anesthetics, including anticholinergics, sedatives, tranquilizers, analgesics, and injectable anesthetics
* Practical discussions of standing sedation and chemical restraint, including new drug combinations for reliable restraint and remote drug delivery
* In-depth treatments of the use of neuromuscular blocking drugs and monitoring in farm animals
Perfect for farm animal practitioners, veterinary surgeons, veterinary anesthetists, and researchers, Farm Animal Anesthesia is also an indispensable resource for veterinary students and residents in surgery and anesthesia seeking a one-stop, practical reference to farm animal anesthesia..
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.