Digital Lux Meter, from 0.00 to 40,000 lux
96.46 € 96.46 € + VAT
Digital Lux Meter, from 0.00 to 40,000 luxRef.:
Lux Meter for fast and accurate measurement of light.
Why buy from 333shop.com?
- Top brands and tested products
- We are livestock producers and veterinarians
- Serving you since 1998 (20+ years)
- Assistance by telephone
- Easy and secure payment
The Lux Meter is well-known for its durability as well as its good quality at a good price. It has a wide measurement range an thanks to its fast response time and compact housing you can use this meter with just one hand. The Lux Meter can be used even by inexperienced personnel. With this instrument you will be able to perform a professional valuation. It can be widely used within the industrial sector for checking light conditions in workplaces, warehouses, industries and apartments, for example. In addition, emergency escape routes can be tested with the Lux Meter for proper illumination. It is an irreplaceable instrument to prevent occupational hazards and it meets professional standards.
This digital Lux Meter measures in Lux units (lumen/m² or lumen/foot²). This solid and portable Lux Meter provides very accurate results and comes with a zero-reset function when it is on. It also has a sensor with a response curve for all the visible spectrum. Light is measured by means of a silicon photodiode independently from the extension and direction of the light source. With the ease of use and rapid measurement methods, the device quickly becames a familiar tool, and an inseparable part of the working day.
- Large 5-digit LCD display
- Measurement range from 0.00 to 40,000 lux
- Resolution of 0.01 lux in a range up to 39.99 lux
- Sensor: silicon photodiode
- Corrected cosine angle
- HOLD function
- Fast and accurate response
- Auto shut-off after 30 min.
- 1 x 9 V battery and carrying case
- Selectable units: lx and fc (fc = footcandle; 1 fc=10,764 lx)
- Selectable manual or automatic range
- Auto reset to zero
- Ranges: 0.00 ... 40,000 lux/ 0.000 ... 4000 fc
- Resolution: 0.01 lux/0.001 fc
- Accuracy: ±3 % of the measurement value + 5 digits
- Overload indicator: OL = Overload
- Rate of measurement: Every 2 seconds
- Operating temperature: 0 ... 40 °C
- Light sensor: silicon photo diode
- Display: 5-digit LCD display
- Power: 9 V battery
- Dimensions: 33 x 54 x 196 mm
- Weight: 180 g
1 x Lux Meter
1 x 9 V battery
1 x carrying case
1 x user manual.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.