Hanna pH 7.01 buffer solution
7.20 € 7.20 € + VAT
Hanna pH 7.01 buffer solutionRef.:
pH 7.01 buffer solution
Hanna Instruments is the world leader in laboratory equipment innovation. It develops and manufactures technically advanced instruments that are easy to use for electrochemical and photometric measurements, and electrodes.
Why buy from 333shop.com?
- Top brands and tested products
- We are livestock producers and veterinarians
- Serving you since 1998 (20+ years)
- Assistance by telephone
- Easy and secure payment
Hanna's range of pH calibration solutions is an easy way to obtain excellent pH readings always.
- Perfect for the routine maintenance to guarantee accurate readings whilst the life cycle of the electrode is extended.
- Colour-coded label for an easy identification of the value of the pH 7 buffer.
- Airtight container with quality assurance seal.
- Standard accuracy ± 0.01 pH
- pH value 25°C: 7.01
- 230-ml container
- 500-ml container
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.