Kemis PVC DeltaPlus S4 - SRC wellingtons for use in the food industry
26.28 € 26.28 € + VAT
Kemis PVC DeltaPlus S4 - SRC wellingtons for use in the food industryRef.:
Safety wellingtons with steel toe cap. For work environments that need an easy disinfection of the footwear, protection against cold and a highly anti-slip sole.
Specialists in personal protective equipments (PPEs) against all kinds of hazards and adapted to all the industry sectors.
Why buy from 333shop.com?
- Top brands and tested products
- We are livestock producers and veterinarians
- Serving you since 1998 (20+ years)
- Assistance by telephone
- Easy and secure payment
- For work environments that need both an easy disinfection of the footwear, protection against cold and a highly anti-slip sole. All these requirements are summarised in a product: the KEMIS S4 CI SRC wellingtons.
- Leg: PVC.
- Lining: jersey cotton.
- Insole: removable, washable and insulating.
- Rear bulge to take the wellingtons off easily.
- Stainless steel shoe cap for protection.
- Sole: PVC - Nitrile
"Cold Insulation" insulating felt insole
- Ideal for professional that work in cold enviroments.
- They allow to take the wellingtons off easily after the workday.
REGULATION (EU) 2016/425
EN ISO 20344:2011 Personal protective equipment - Test methods for footwear.
- This standard defines the methods for testing safety fotwear, protective foootwear and footwear for professional use.
- This standard can only be applied together with the EN ISO 20345 and EN ISO 20347 standards, that detail the requirements of footwear based on the risk level.
EN ISO 20345:2011 Personal protective equipment. Safety footwear.
S4 CI Additional requirements for specific uses.
SRC Slip resistance
- This European standard details, in reference to the EN ISO 20344 standard, the fundamental and additional (optional) requirements of safety footwear for professional use with the «S» mark.
- The safety footwear is equipped with a steel toe cap that protects against blows with a maximum energy level equivalent to 200 Joules and against a crushing of up to 15 kN.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.