Nylon mesh/nubuck leather shoes
79.20 € 79.20 € + VAT
Nylon mesh/nubuck leather shoesRef.:
Upper: Suede split leather (cowhide), S3 water resistant treatment with front rubber reinforcement. Lining: Polyester non-woven and knitted mesh. Insock: Removable premolded - Polyester on EVA. Outsole: Cemented - Phylon. Outsole: Rubber. Non metallic shoe.
Specialists in personal protective equipments (PPEs) against all kinds of hazards and adapted to all the industry sectors.
Why buy from 333shop.com?
- Top brands and tested products
- We are livestock producers and veterinarians
- Serving you since 1998 (20+ years)
- Assistance by telephone
- Easy and secure payment
- RUBBER NITRILE OUTSOLE
- Good resistance to abrasion and contact heat (HRO = 300°C for 1 minute)
- Optimum adhesion
- WELDED SOLE WITH PHYLON MIDSOLE (EVA)
- Incomparable comfort and lightness
- Quilted collar and tongue
- Reduction of pressure points at the lacing
- Outsole with protection rubber toe bumper
- Reinforced protection of the forefoot
- Composite toe cap 200j
- Lightweight and less fatigue
- Non conductive hot and cold
- NON METALLIC
- Compatible with security checks (metal detectors)
- Anti-perforation composite protective midsole
- Increased flexibility at the metatarsal level
- Rear support of the reflective upper
- Optimal stabilisation of the foot when walking
- Increased visibility
- Anti-slide on the inside of the shoe
- Improved heel hold
- Reinforced rear section
- Preformed and removable EVA insole
- Reinforced ergonomics and comfort in foot movements
EN ISO 20344:2011 Personal protective equipment - Test methods for footwear
EN ISO 20345:2011 Personal protective equipment - Safety footwear.
S3 HRO Additional special requirements
SRC Slip resistance
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.