4 x 5 L Adygel Plus + 6 x 500 ml Adygel Plus + 4 x 100 ml Adygel
125.00 € 125.00 € + VAT
4 x 5 L Adygel Plus + 6 x 500 ml Adygel Plus + 4 x 100 ml AdygelRef.:
Hydroalcoholic gel with a high alcohol content specially designed for a quick and efficient hand disinfection through friction.
Why buy from 333shop.com?
- Top brands and tested products
- We are livestock producers and veterinarians
- Serving you since 1998 (20+ years)
- Assistance by telephone
- Easy and secure payment
Hydroalcoholic formulation with an ethanol content of 70%, with glycerine, stabilisers and gelling agents.
- Appearance: transparent-translucid liquid
- Colour: colourless
- Smell: typical alcohol smell
- pH: 7 ± 0.5
- Density: 0.87 ± 0.03 g/ml
- Quick and efficient hand disinfection, significantly eliminating the number of microorganisms present on the hands. It has the alcohol concentration recommended by the health authorities for the elimination of COVID-19.
- No need to use water, soap nor towel.
- Quick application and drying.
- Refreshing effect.
- Emollient and moisturising action that keeps the skin moisturised and supple, avoiding that it becomes dry.
- Skin softening and protective action that provides a smooth and pleasant feeling to the skin.
- It allows to disinfect your hands frequently without the issues related to their traditional washing.
Provided when pressing the container plunger.
Quick and frequent disinfection of the hands when performing any kind of activity and in any kind of premises, such as agri-food plants, medical services, hospitals, schools, offices, restaurants and other public centres.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply the product on the palm of your hands and spread it out on them, rubbing vigorously and including their back, the fingers and the area between the fingers until the product has become totally absorbed.
STORAGE AND KEEPING
The product can be kept for up to 2 years in its original containers, stored in cool and dry places and away from sunlight.
REGISTERS AND REGULATIONS
In accordance with Regulation (EC) No. 1223/2009 of the European Parliament and Counsel, of 30 November 2009, on cosmetic products and later amendments.
Cosmetic Communication No.: 3367138
In accordance with European Regulation REACH 1907/2006/EC, 453/2010/EC and 830/2015/EU.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.