Nitrile Flocked Dipped Glove
6.50 € 6.50 € + VAT
Nitrile Flocked Dipped GloveRef.:
Nitrile with cotton flocklining. Length: 40 cm. Thickness: 0.50 mm.
Specialists in personal protective equipments (PPEs) against all kinds of hazards and adapted to all the industry sectors.
Why buy from 333shop.com?
- Top brands and tested products
- We are livestock producers and veterinarians
- Serving you since 1998 (20+ years)
- Assistance by telephone
- Easy and secure payment
- 100% nitrile (NBR: Nitrile Butadiene Rubber)
- Flocage : 100% cotton
- PPE Directive 89/686/EEC PPE DIRECTIVE 89/686/EEC
EN420:2003 General requirements
- 5 Dexterity (from 1 to 5)
EN388:2003 Protective gloves against mechanical Risks (Levels obtained on the palm)
- 4 Resistance to abrasion (from 1 to 4)
- 0 Resistance to cutting (from 1 to 5)
- 0 Resistance to tear (from 1 to 4)
- 2 Resistance to puncture (1 to 4)
EN374-3:2003 Protective gloves against chemicals and micro-organisms - Part 3: Determination of resistance to permeation by chemicals
- AJK Resistant gloves to permeation by chemicals, tested according to EN374-3
- A 2 >30mn Méthanol (A) CAS 67-56-1
- J 6 >480mn n-Heptane (J) CAS 142-85-5
- K 6 >480mn Caustic soda 40% (K) CAS 1310-73-2
Regulation (EU) 1935/2004 Contact with food products REGULATION (EU) 1935/2004 CONTACT WITH FOOD PRODUCTS
- GLOB MIGR Food contact - Overall Migration
- Contact with wet or watery food
- Contact with acidic foods
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.